Thursday, April 28, 2011

Two of my friends are having babies. One of them has already delivered her son, and the other is waiting. Once you see a friend of yours do this, you realize it's so real.. so natural... Me on the other hand: not married, not dating, nothing. getting older and older in the research lab... Kind of slowly, ever so slowly makes me think something must be wrong about me. I partially know my problem though. I never settle down. At least hasn't, so far. Always changing.. from one place to the next, from one social style to the next.. so many cases always come up right when I'm at this transition point, and they don't work out because I'm already moving on...looking back at myself I don't regret this growth. Sometimes it amazes me to see what I've left behind and thrown away, once I learned better.. The thought of staying as the person that I was before is unbearable sometimes.. so maybe it's all worth it? ... well what else can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment