Thursday, April 28, 2011

My new laptop arrived yesterday. Toshiba Portege, 3.2lbs, intell i5, 4GB memory.. 5 hours battery.. perfect!
The motivation is, I love outdoors and I have to work, so I needed a strong but portable machine. Now if only it stops raining so I can bring this baby outside and work while sitting on the campus yard under the sun :)
should be fun!

I've noticed my new year resolutions are going well. Not much Facebooking anymore ;) Next resolution was, somehow building an online .. something.. a working website that provided an online service of some kind. I figured with this much (but little and shallow!) knowledge I have so far there's got to be something I can do. I just have to spend a couple of full days on it and decide on something and get it done. No jumping around this idea and that idea.. suggestions are welcome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment