Saturday, April 23, 2011

I'm kind of tired today. Even though I slept till 10!
My mom and dad called from home at noon, and I was kind of snappy. Not really snappy, but definitely not my usual happy self. And they are used to hearing me excited. I think my down-ness might have contaminated them too. I hope not though, but you can always tell how your conversation affects your mom and dad..

I have too much to do these days, and too little time. I get distracted a lot. Maybe I should skip my friend's birthday tonight? Or maybe not, I haven't been with some of my friends in ages. And then again I have to design final questions for the class I'm TA-ing, by tomorrow, and the thesis work which is in a stuck kind of situation needs a lot of thinking and reading and coding, and the presentation for Tuesday, and cleaning the house and laundry, and calling my other friend who's sick on the other side of the world, and her family too...
Dear world, slow down please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment